This video is all over Facebook and Twitter this morning, please take the time to watch:
This isn’t the first time that we’ve heard of Southwest Airlines blatantly discriminating against fat people. Remember director Kevin Smith’s run in with them back in February last year?
Nor are Southwest Airlines the only ones who behave this way towards fat customers… but they are without a doubt the most horrific an the airline I see repeatedly offending the most.
There are a few things I would like you to do:
- Pop on over to AthiaC’s YouTube and leave her a message of support.
- Share her video or this post.
- Do not fly Southwest Airlines. At least until they change their policies and RADICALLY change the way they treat fat customers.
- Urge everyone you know to boycott Southwest Airlines.
- Contact Southwest Airlines and tell them that this behaviour and their policies are not acceptable.
- Speak up as AthiaC has done any time a company treats you poorly because of your size.
We have to fight back against this shit.