Well here’s something that I don’t get very often – tagged for a blog meme. I think this is really sweet, and thank you to Tegan over at Musings of the Misguided for including me in a bit of fun.
I’m just going to have a bit of fun with this and put actual items/products I’d like rather than the big aspirational stuff, like dignity and respect for fat people, joy and happiness for all the wonderful people I know in the world (that includes you all) and a life of independent wealth. Those are a given and I’m sure we’d all wish for those!
But if someone were to ask me what I would like Santa to bring me on Christmas morning, here’s my list:
- This Domino Dollhouse dress:
I mean, isn’t it the most swoon-worthy dress EVER? I have the bone skater dress from Domino Dollhouse which is the same basic shape but has a higher neckline and is in mint green with bones printed all over it, and I love it to bits, but this one just takes it up to 11. Scoop neckline. Bold red. Stars. SIGN ME UP!
- These Asos flatform sandals:
Perfect for summer, hot colours and print and they look seriously comfortable.
- This Erstwilder necklace (available online from Birdsnest):
It’s a whale!! What more could a fab fatty want by way of accessories? I already have several Erstwilder pieces (lots actually!) because they are mega cute, colourful and affordable.
- This Librarian bracelet from A Likely Story:Isn’t it adorable? And it’s bookish and librarian-y and I just love it.
- And finally, this dress from eShakti:When are eShakti finally going to get it together and ship to Australia? Their dresses are so beautiful it makes me cry. I mean this one has OWLS on it for God’s sake!
So there you have my Christmas wish list. Well, a tiny portion of it, there are so many awesome, beautiful, fabulous things out there, I just picked a few I really liked.
Now, who shall I tag… let me see… here are some fab ladies for you all to check out:
- Bek from Colourful Curves
- Olivia from Wait Until the Sunset
- Sarah from Radically Visible
- Bri from My Scarlett Heartt
- Rachele from The Nearsighted Owl
Ladies you are under no obligation, but I’d love to see your lists if you want to do them!
And if anyone else wants to have a go on their own blog, please do and share the link in the comments!