I’ve been contacted by a student who would like some assistance with some research she is doing. Ana Maria Gonzalez is studying a Master of Commerce and is a textiles designer who loves fashion and new ideas. Currently, she is doing her final project research about the marketing communication strategies of the Australian Plus Size Brands.
If you are in Australia and would like to help Ana Maria, please copy and paste the questionnaire below and reply to her in an email with your answers. You can email her at this address.
Plus size Australian Brands Questionnaire
- Please, let’s start for the basics. Name:___________________________________
- For how long have you been engaged with the curvy fashion industry?
- What was the motivation to start the blog?
- How do you find the Australian Fashion options for the “plus size” customers?
- Which are your preferred Australian “plus size” brands? Why?
- Regarding brand communication, which kind of models do you find more engaging in the plus size brands, the ones that are at the lower end of the sizes or those than represent a larger size? If so, describe.
- Do you have or you faced any difficulties in finding good fashion items in Australia?
- Do you consider that the Australian plus size fashion brands manage an open and empowering communication to their clients?
- What is your opinion about the advertisings used in for the plus size fashion vs those used for “the regular sizes”
- Is there something that you would like to see different in the instore communication of the plus size Australian brands? Could be photos, staff, disposition of the space, fitting rooms, etc….
- Do you like to participate in the Facebook pages of these brands? What is the response that you got?
- Do you also engage with the other social media sites of the Australian plus size brands?